This Could Save You Thousands Of Dollars


I want to talk with you for a second whoever is reading this.
I recently made a donate my body after death to be used to better somebody's life.
This company that I donated my body to is awesome !!!
After researching numerous company's for months and 
before you die you have a few choices.
You could get cremated which is anywhere from $750 to $2,000.
You can pay for a funeral which runs anywhere from $3,000 to $8,000.
Or you could donate your body to science or to this company that will use it and do research to help save somebody's life.
You can donate your organs.
If you want, you could be thrown on some property and the people that are learning to do the Forensic Files can learn from your death and the decomposing of your body. 
There is so many things that you contribute to as your last wish after you die.
This company will also return ashes to whoever you choose.
So for you donating your body to help somebody else or for a great cause you don't have to pay nothing 
I know I don't want to be in a wooden box decomposing with maggots all over my face.
Me personally I didn't want my cremates returned to anyone.
I don't want to sit on somebody shelf so they're going to do whatever with them.
I urge you to just to send for some information or read the information on the website.
Their is nothing you can lose by just reading this information or even calling them and asking some questions.
Imagine how many people's lives you could save if you donated your body.
We are just flesh after we die, our soul belongs to somebody else.
People can learn from our death, we can help people from our death.
Like I said just take a look at it, read it, maybe fill out the little box and have some information sent to your house.
All I'm asking is you take a peek, you have nothing to lose.
And if you check what other companies offer you'll find out that this is the best company and I checked over 10 other ones.
I hope you have a great day. 
#GodBless 
#MagalinaAMasso
Please Share  !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Shhh Really Means

Secrets of Antarctica Exposed

How Much Money Do You Need?