How Much Money Do You Need?





Every morning I have a app that sends me a notification saying here is your daily prayer.

This one hits home especially recently.
I have made some really stupid mistakes in my life so I at one time or another had a lot of money and then I have had none and then I had some and then I became homeless then I got some more money and now I'm just winging it LOL



Every time I had money the only difference I was able to buy whatever I wanted even if it was stupid and I had more friends.
No matter how my situation has changed even when I was homeless I still always tried to give back by helping somebody that had less than me.


Currently I'm trying to gather supplies for the homeless here in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Some have no shelter's, no tents, nothing to go to but dumpsters and hallways.
.  I'm hoping to get a bunch of tents soon cross your fingers.




Money definitely makes life a lot easier but when you're gone you can't take any of it or the stuff with you.
 My opinion is this.
 Keep what you need, maybe buy something really cool every once in awhile and then change somebody else's life.
This gentleman is Isaiah and he's from Winston-Salem North Carolina.
No matter what your beliefs and everybody deserves a chance.
He is having a really rough time because of his personal beliefs and lifestyle.
Isaiah has been helping me distribute the donations I have gotten to the various homeless people in the city.
As you see if we all just pitch in a little bit to help we can make a difference in a lot of people's lives.
       ðŸ’¥ðŸ’¯❤💯❤💯❤💯💥


I was running a program called "Light Under The Christmas Tree" and I only have two candidates this year.
Unfortunately I couldn't find nobody to adopt them so I had to turn them down.
If there's anybody that wants to jump in and adopt one of the two families contact me at magalinamasso143@gmail.com 



I personally don't believe in tithing to the church but I totally believe in tithing directly to a situation that is going to make the situation just a little better.


I hope everybody has a beautiful day.
🤗🤗🤗



King James Version Francis Taylor

Verse: Proverbs 3:9
Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:

Inspiration:
If you are privileged enough to become wealthy – or even just financially stable – let a sum of your money be dedicated to the things of God. This doesn’t necessarily have to be in the form of offering – but it is good to support your local church with money. You can use your money to help the less fortunate – that is godly. Don’t let having money cause stinginess in your heart; be willing to give.

Prayer:
Dear God, I pray that I will always use my wealth for good and not for my selfish desires. Lord, may I always be attentive to those who are in need and also the needs of my church. I desire to be of help to anyone who comes my way, and if I can use my money to do so too, I will. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Shhh Really Means

Secrets of Antarctica Exposed

Are You Prepared?