Are You Prepared?

I'm Magalina A Masso
Investigator and Reporter. 

I've been working on a story and I can't wait to get the rest of the details out so I'm going to give you what I know so far so follow me to see future information on events that you don't know about till it's in your face but it will be to late to do anything about it.

We won't have to worry about much really soon according to numerous officials that are trying thier best to not inform the public of events that are predicted to happen in the next twelve months.

Most of this information is available through leaks, studies, or officials putting  it out there but hiding it by offering unrealistic dreams, reassurance and broken promises that has divided the nation's.

Most stay in tune with Trump issues going on right now.

Right to bear arms and stand up for your rights brothers and sisters, you know what's getting ready to happen.

The ice is melting excessively in Antarctica according to Science.

Volcanoes are rumbling all across this planet like a teapot on the stove ready to serve you.

In a report from the Guardian scientists discovered ninety-one active volcanoes !!!


According to cwarn continuous updates you can tell we're on he verge of having a real bad, nasty day soon.

According to Express NASA released photos showing earth is about to be ripped apart.

So what can you do?

First if your able to get off the coast get out now.
If your in the city then get out.
If you can't because of your health, finances or have nobody then please go to any media sites and look for people who boondock. 
Search and learn about the Armish.
Try to do the best you can to prepare and God Bless.

Those who have RV, Campers, Tiny houses etc should really consider keeping them instead of selling them.

No matter where you live should have a minimum of six months worth of food for each person in your household. 


Get a water filter and if you can't afford it then bottled water. 
(I know that's still bad but better than nothing)
You should have two gallons of water per person, per day for six months.
How many do you have right now?


Medical Supplies, ace bandages, super glue for quick stitches, matches, battery operated lights, fans.
Start stocking up on medicine's. 


You know you can use fish amoxicillin for a human in case of a emergency. 
Guess what I'm stocking up on.


If all of a sudden we lost all electricity,  EMP, what would you do?


Generator's don't work,
Hospitals have to close doors,
Martial law is enforced and you can't leave your house,
What you gonna do?

Have you forgotten everything that happened with Walmart closing? 
It's still happening just a little lower key.
I was just in Walmart and I thought I was getting ready to be locked in there. 

I know I'm a conspiracy theorist lol
No I'm a critical thinker who is not afraid to die but not gonna say here I am take me.

Go inland, small towns away from the city.
Stock up on all those things you never think your going to need.


The Dollar Tree is the perfect place to buy alot of what you could use.
Everything is $1.00.


Medical, plastic, food, batteries,  LED lights, matches, paper supplies.........


How many blankets you have? Get two more per person in your household. 


Have pets? 
That catbox will smell if you run out.
I personally try to keep ten containers of the cheap scoop kind.


Just think smart. Don't listen to me, listen to yourself. 
Go check out what is about to go down.


I replaced all that junk I didn't need with stuff I do need in case of anything. 


One more thing. If all hell breaks loose your going to have to protect yourself. 
Remember when things go sour in our spieces nature it's to survive.


Most will get to the point where they will steal, assault and even murder to provide for their loved ones.


Anything can be used as a weapon.
Those who can't have a gun or can handle one I suggest a nice knife.
Sticks, canes, paint ball guns, mace etc.


I'm not telling anyone to do anything but protect yourself which you should be doing anyways.


People this is real and this is happening on every theological, biblical, scientifical level.


Get your nose out of what they want you to see and see what is really there.

I hope someone,  anyone will take this advice and again if there's nothing you can do to leave or prepare then I will continuously keep you in my prayers. 



Stay safe everyone, 
God Bless
Namaste

Magzz

Information contributing to this article goes to....





This article is my opinion and not responsible for the actions to any and all individuals that may occur after learning about the events captured.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Shhh Really Means

Secrets of Antarctica Exposed