Abortion Debate

I use to be part of the "it's my body" mindset too then I went to if it's a sexual crime, your going to die etc mindset.

Now today I can only say this.

I would not want to be put in those shoes.
I can't even think about carrying a child from a horrible crime.

I say don't do it but I'm not in that place so I can't give a 100% truthfull answer.

Now if your life is in danger I'm on the fence.

I had a abortion from a rape but I also had cancer and the outcome was my death and possible the baby too.

I had 3 children under 5 and no family to speak of and I lived in the ghetto Tenney Street Methuen Massachusetts so my kids would have been put in foster care if I died.
Without that abortion I was 100% dead.

Now if I had no kids or they were over 18 then I would have taken my chances with death.

When your pregnant from the second your know there is now someone else to think of.

In "MOST" cases getting a abortion is easier than getting a car loan.

Is a fetus a “real person”  the eyes of God? If so, where does that leave us?

If an unborn life is truly just a mere mass of fetal tissue to God, we should want to know. 
If He considers the life of the woman more important than her unborn child, we should want to know. And if He does consider that unborn life a “real person,” and just as important as the life of the mother that bears it, we most certainly should want to know. After all, we are all accountable to God not only for our individual lives, but also as a generation and a nation.

Jeremiah 1:5 King James Version (KJV)

5) Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Shhh Really Means

R.I.P. Mom Barbara Creran

How Much Money Do You Need?