Are You Ready?


I just got done watching a YouTube video called "The Book Of Daniel"

The story of Daniel in the lions' den in chapter 6 is paired with the story of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego and the furnace they got thrown unto.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Daniel+3&version=KJV

Image standing in fire and not feeling one sweat drop come down your face.

Sitting in a room full of hungry lions and tigers know you will be ok 

   ❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤


I'm watching "The Life Of Jesus" now.


I love watching movies like this.

   ❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤


https://youtu.be/xWpp3UQm3O8

Have you seen this yet?
😲😲😲💯💯💯😟😟😟



Jesus is King and he's coming back to gather his flock, his children real soon!

After you hear those trumpets those who know Jesus Christ is our father, the maker of all existence, the only way to a paradise of unbelievable dreams you could never possibly imagine it's that great.



You might think you have weeks, months even years but the truth is it could happen in a blink of a eye.




1 Corinthians 15:52 

King James Version (KJV)

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.








ARE YOU SAVED?
IS JESUS PART OF YOUR LIFE?
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO YOUR TRUE FATHER IS?

Say this prayer..........

Dear God,
I know I’m a sinner, and I ask for your forgiveness.
I believe Jesus Christ is Your Son. I believe that He died
for my sin and that you raised Him to life.
I want to trust Him as my Savior and follow Him as Lord,
from this day forward. Guide my life and help me to do your will.
I pray this in the name of Jesus. Amen."
Did you pray this prayer?


If you have any questions p
please text BIBLE to
74121 to find a amazing church near you that can help you with all your questions. 

This is Magalina A Masso 
Bringing you the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Shhh Really Means

R.I.P. Mom Barbara Creran

How Much Money Do You Need?