Review On Toon Blast

💥Maggzz Corner 💥

So here's my review of Toon Blast.


Great game
Tons of fun
You get free lives from team members pretty quick if you have a good team.
When you work together you get great goodies after the tournaments.
Levels do get harder as you go along but it usually works out.
Yes you can spend money just like any other app but you really don't have to if you have a great team.
There's a chat room where you can actually talk to each other but are not able to type certain thingd.
My opinion this is great considering it's ment for younger adults.
I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this app.
Too many good things I could go on and on so check it out for yourself in your Google Play Store.
Want me to review something?
Send a email to magalinamasso143gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Shhh Really Means

How Much Money Do You Need?

Take A Chance