Can You Hear It?

Can you hear the screams for relief  knowing I think no one will come?
Can you hear the tears drop to the ground like a earthquake scared this is the end?
Can you hear the pain that slices through my veins begging for relief of death but one more day is granted?

Can you see the scars that are hidden beneath the pictures trying to stay unseen ?
Can you see the hurt with every action that is done but it's just a mask?
Can you see the light fading  with every stare into your eyes thinking there's no hope?

Can you feel what I feel?
Can you feel what I know?
Can you feel what I want?

Can you hear what I am saying?
Can you see what I am saying?
Can you feel what I am saying?

Can you change it all with one whisper?
Can you open the door all the way but still keep it intact?
Can you do what you want to really do but not sure if you should?

Screams will be silenced, tears will only fall for happiness, pain will disappear with every touch, scars will be healed, hurt will be replaced with joy, light will be blinding as we both say "I Love You".

Magalina Masso
2-20-17
4:05 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Shhh Really Means

How Much Money Do You Need?

Take A Chance