Dark Whispers With No Sound

Dark Whispers With No Sound

The journey set upon my life as I took my first breathe was an adventure of sorrow, pain, joy, love, understanding and unstoppable knowledge from deep within the soul that even myself will always be blind from what I am learning daily.
As I walk down the path hearing screams from within dark corners hidden so deep you are unable to see until you see.
As I look into a reflection of what my life could possibly be with a fire burning so hot that the gates of hell are screaming for relief.
The screams for help are endless knowing that no one can hear them nor do they care for acknowledging the dark whispers means the gates can not be mended no longer and must be fixed.
Dark whispers crying but can not be heard, dark whispers screaming but can not be heard, the dark whisper finally has gone silent knowing the journey ended with the cries of yesterday being unheard.
Those calling, paying their respects knowing they did nothing as they sweep it away with the sins of yesterday with the lies upon their face.
As I turn away from the reflection that scares my soul at the reality faced upon me I realize it has changed but the fight is still strong not willing to give up just yet.
Fighting till the last fight is eventually won the dark whispers sit on the side waiting to be heard.

Magalina Masso 
2-8-17
11:33 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Shhh Really Means

How Much Money Do You Need?

Take A Chance