No Cure

The dark shadows that have surrounded me have moved away and the light has surrounded my heart in such a way that my way of thinking negative  has disappeared like a foggy night.

The words that sit in my mind and in my heart refused to come to the surface because of the chance of being rejected and scarred for life.

The feelings that I never thought I would ever have took over my mind, body and soul like a virus with no cure in sight.

When we're together time stands still taking in the fresh air but when I'm alone  time goes on with loneliness that sits upon me so heavy I can't breathe.

As the New Year creeps in I'm praying that my life will change in such a way that when I look back I won't want 2016 to end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Shhh Really Means

R.I.P. Mom Barbara Creran

How Much Money Do You Need?