Your Homework

1. The Morning Questions

Answer the following questions every morning to set yourself up for a positive day.

What am I most happy about in my life right now?
What about that makes me happy?
How does that make me feel?
(Repeat thse two secondary questions after each main question)
What am I most excited about in my life right now?
What am I most proud of in my life right now?
What am I most grateful for in my life right now?
What am I enjoying most in my life right now?
What am I most committed to in my life right now?
Who do I love? Who loves me?


2. The Evening Questions

Ask yourself these questions at the end of each day before sleep.

What have I given today?
What did I learn today?
How has today added to my life?
How can I use today as an investment in my future?
What did I do today towards reaching my goals?
Optional: Add the morning questions.


3. The Problem Solving Questions

These questions are helpful when working towards a goal and/or encountering an obstacle.

What do I need to do today towards reaching my goals?
How can I become successful and enjoy the process?
What can I learn from this experience?
What do I respect about this person?
What's actually funny about this situation that I haven't noticed before?
What's great in my life right now?
How can I make this happen right now and enjoy the process?


GET A NOTEBOOK AND WRITE THESE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS EVERYDAY

LOOK BACK IN 1 WEEK, 1 MONTH, 1 YEAR SEE IF THERE'S A DIFFERENCE 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Shhh Really Means

How Much Money Do You Need?

Disaster Is Closer Than You Know