Survival Advice

I just bought some LED lights, batteries, candles etc etc the other day preparing for a EMP hit that's getting ready to take place soon.

Then I stop and think about it as I'm figuring stuff out. 
What am I doing? 
If a EMP hits I'm going to die anyway.

No candy crush? 
No facebook tags? 
Instagram shoutouts not going out today.
I can't play any YouTube videos so how am I supposed to learn about things that we have no control over? 
My Roko TV & DVD player is junk. 
How can I make hot chocolate in my Keurig!!!
How can I make my chicken nuggets if my microwave is down !!!
How will I survive this !!!
This is how.

Open your eyes, ears, mind and think for yourself.
Outside my door the technology that has programmed me to think inside the box has been torn apart but many sheeple see this as false alarms and as it spreads like wildfire you can not see the flames till your engulfed by them never to be set free.

So in my opinion.................

Read the Torah and think for yourself. 
You can survive what is about to happen but only if you use the knowledge that was given to you by "God Our Father".
No not Jesus Christ "God Our Father ".

Stocking up on water, lights, food is not gonna make a difference. 
All that stuff is useless if we EMP because the next thing we will have war.
We already have the third temple being built, way to go Trump !!!

He's only doing what he's suppose to do and he's doing a pretty good job for the most of it in my opinion. 
(BUILD THAT WALL NOW)
If you happen to survive a EMP attack you really want to gave all that stuff anyway?
Everyone will want what you have so you now become a target.

Oh ya you have your guns to make you feel superior LOL 
Tell me how that works out when you have thousands of people trying to feed their family and keep them warm.

I'm in a class A RV so I'm toast either way lololol
If you own a RV, camper, fifth wheels etc hold on tight.
We wont be homeless for the time being but millions will be when the economical collapse happens.

I know I sound like a conspiracy theorist aka critical thinker lol
Just enjoy life, be safe, love each other, get off the coast lines.
Read the first five books of the Bible. 
Yes your Bible, really read them.


Hugzzzzzzzz Maggzz 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Shhh Really Means

R.I.P. Mom Barbara Creran

How Much Money Do You Need?