THE QUEST IS YOURS

The shadows that reflect from my heart stays locked in a world in which you have the key to let me out.

Unspoken words trying to scream out but the fear of rejection and disappointment forbids them to come to the surface.

Two different worlds meant to become one but the uncertainty keeps me safe but saddened in this quest with no doors but the one that remains locked.

Days turn into nights and nights turn into days as time drags on stuck in a circle of emotions that are tearing me apart waiting for release.

The signs placed along the road you travel will lead you to an unconditional love but you first have to see them and accept this quest for it will never end when we leave this world I remain in waiting to be released and we will never look back or doubt what we have gained not lost.  

You have the control and power to grab what nobody has been able to take so think hard before excepting this mission.


Magalina Masso
1-25-17
1:31PM



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Shhh Really Means

R.I.P. Mom Barbara Creran

How Much Money Do You Need?