It Was You ???


You where listening in on the conversation I was having with my friend about how I believe we're in the end of times.
☢💀💥☢💀💥☢💀💥

You keep staring at me like you where looking through me.
👁 👀 👁 👀 👁 👀

What gives ??? 🤔🤔🤔
You a vampire ??? 🧟‍♀️💀🧟‍♂️ I hope your like Edward 😍😍😍
CIA ??? 🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️ God another James Bond stalker 🙄🙄🙄 
NSA ??? 👨‍💻👴👩‍💻 That's no surprise your already all in my stuff !!!💯💯💯
PTA ??? 🙈🙉🙊 😂😂😂

I hope I'm not a replica of a ex girlfriend or wife. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

You cant be in love with me I didn't have makeup on, my wig was at home and I had my pajamas still on. 🙄🙄🙄

And I know I didn't look that bad, come on it was rainy out. 😏😏😏

So tell me watz up ???
Enquiring minds want to know. 📣🎙📲

I'll let everyone know when he hits me up.
Stay tuned... 
📰 📰 📰

Put your best guesses 
●➡️●↖️●↗️●↘️●↙️●⬇️●⬅️●

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Shhh Really Means

R.I.P. Mom Barbara Creran

How Much Money Do You Need?